Monday 13 August 2012

Usain Bolt attracted to Australian cricket league

Usain Bolt act striker in an exhibition game of cricket in Discovery Bay in northern Jamaica 2009thHope to Bolt to play cricket
The supreme sprinter Usain Bolt managed in London to defend their three Olympic gold medals from Beijing four years ago. Soon, he can begin a new career - in the Australian cricket league. The former cricketer Shane Warne confirms that he has had contact with Usain Bolt and hope that the world's fastest man wants to come to Australia and play for the Melbourne Star in Big Bash League this winter.
Sprint star Bolt played cricket at junior level in his native Jamaica before he started his athletics career and is a great cricket enthusiast.
- If I get the chance, I would definitely try to take it because it would be great fun. I do not know how good I am. I will probably have a lot of training, said Bolt of the Australian television station Channel Nine.The former cricketer Shane Warne confirms that he has had contact with Usain Bolt and hope that the world's fastest man wants to come to Australia and play for the Melbourne Star in Big Bash League this winter.
Sprint star Bolt played cricket at junior level in his native Jamaica before he started his athletics career and is a great cricket enthusiast.
- If I get the chance, I would definitely try to take it because it would be great fun. I do not know how good I am. I will probably have a lot of training, said Bolt of the Australian television station Channel Nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment